ORGANISATIONS / UNIVERSITIES WITH WHICH EiTEX HAS EMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDINGS (MOU’s)
Eitex formally establish Inter-Institutional Agreement to cooperate in the further development of the institutions, especially with regard to academic programs and research activities and also to broaden the experience of faculty and students of the institutions, providing them with opportunities for increased cultural understanding with:
1. National Partners
● ETIDI [Ethiopian Textile Industry Development Institute].
● LIDI (Leather Industry Development Institute).
● ETGMA [Ethiopian Textile, Garment Manufacturers Association].
● Ethiopian Cotton Producers and Ginners Association [ECPGEA].
● African Mosaique
● Mizan Tepi University.
● Bahir Dar TVET College and Bahir Dar City Small Scale Enterprises.
● Warka Leather Products.
● Loyal Tiret Textile plc.
● Dunamis Social Entrepreneurs.
● Zenbaba Printing and Promotion.
● Zenar Leather Products.
● Aksum University.
● CBA Garment, AA.
● HELA ENDOCHINE (HIP).
● Hawassa Industrial Park (HIP).
● BECONNECTED INDUSTRIAL.
● Ethio-China Polytechnic College, Textile Technology Department.
● Solidaridad Ethiopia.
● FDRE Culture and Tourism Minister.
■ Texas Tech University, USA
■ Hof University of Applied Sciences, Bavaria, Germany
■ Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, India
■ Faculty of Textile Engineering Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic
■ Ukraine Engineering Pedagogics Academy, Ukraine.
■ Ivanovo State Textile, Academy, Ivanovo.
■ Russian Federation
■ Kyambogo University, Kyambogo, Uganda
■ National University of Science & Technology, Zimbabwe.
■ Arch Academy of Design, India.
■ EPTAINKS S.P.A. Socio Unico, Italy.
■ Donghua University, China.
■ Chengdu Textile College, China.
■ Ghent University, Belgium.
■ ETHOTECH LIMITED, UK.
■ Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa – Leather and Leather Products Institute (COMESA/ALLPI).
■ EGE University, Turkey.
■ International Trade Centre, Switzerland.
■ Tiangong University, China.
■ University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Design and Culture, Berlin, Germany.
■ BGMEA University of Fashion and Technology, Bangladesh.
■ Yeungnam University, South Korea.
■ UNIVERSITE de HAUTE-ALSACE, France.