The Master of Science in Fashion Technology program aims to train students in the field of the advanced Garment Manufacturing process, product development, and management principles so that the graduates can work at higher levels of management and make optimal strategic decisions in the Fashion Industry.
The program focus particularly on advanced apparel product design, manufacturing technology, production management particularly in the field of Research and Development, Quality Management, Design of New Products & Processes, business leadership, and Economic Viability Studies. Further, it equips skills such as monitoring of production and quality with the advanced equipment and instruments which needs well-familiar personnel with the latest knowledge of business, equipment and processes that advances the fashion industry.
Key role areas:
- Capable to transfer knowledge and skill in Fashion manufacturing technology
- Implement Basic and Applied Research works to solve problems
- Conduct techno-economic studies to establish new and modernization projects
- Setting up of Fashion manufacturing plant and related industries
- Engage in the revival of sick industrial units;
- Improvement in productivity, quality, and cost reduction.
- New Product Design and Development in technical Fashions
- Conduct practical researches to innovative and optimal solutions,
- Interact effectively with experts of other disciplines